1. Identity Of The Promoter Of The Tournament
- 1.1 The “promoter” of the Tournament is the person who is legally responsible for operating it. The promoter of the Tournament is Alltaster Limited, trading under the name Taster and hereafter referred to as such.
- 1.2 Taster is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10721632 and with its registered office at 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN. You can write to us at this address if you have any concern in relation to any of our Tournaments, setting out clearly (i) the name of the Tournament, (ii) your issue.
2. Eligibility Rules For Our Tournaments
- 2.1 The Tournament is open to all persons resident in the United Kingdom, France or Spain at the date of their entry. We reserve the right to require that the parent or guardian of any person aged 18 or less confirms in writing that they agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Tournament and will accept any prize or promotional incentive on behalf of a prizewinner under the age of 18.
- 2.2 It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require additional evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these General Terms.
- 2.3 Employees (and their immediate family and household members) of Taster, or any prize provider may enter the Tournament but are not eligible to receive prizes or promotional incentives.
- 2.4 Entrants may join the Taster Tournament at any point during the tournament’s duration and may make multiple entries (for the avoidance of doubt, one entry is equal to one verified Order ID from a Taster Kitchen, submitted at tournament.taster.com) to the tournament under a single account for the duration of the tournament.
- 2.5 The creation of multiple accounts for the tournament is not permitted and will result in disqualification from the tournament and/or the prizewinner being required to return or reimburse Taster for any prizes won.
3. Entry and Entry Methods
- 3.1 Automated Entry: The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to make automated entries to any Tournament repeatedly is prohibited.
- 3.2 Names: Entrants must enter Tournaments with their legal first name once only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- 3.3 Multiple Entries: No person may create accounts for any Tournament more than once, and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
- 3.4 Prize Limits: No person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one (1) prize via any of our Tournament in any one (1) year period.
- 3.5 Retrospective Effect: Where an entrant or prizewinner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Tournament and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions set out in rules 3.1 to 3.3 above, we may nevertheless still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prizewinner in question.
- 4.1 We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prizewinners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- 4.2 All prizewinners will be notified that they have won a prize within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date of the Tournament in writing (including by email).
- 4.3 Prizes will be despatched to the winner via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- 4.4 Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK, France or Spain. Should a prizewinner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us by contacting the Tournament organiser by email at email@example.com.
- 4.5 All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it.
- 4.6 We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Tournament or prizewinners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
- 4.7 A list of prizewinners (but for the avoidance of doubt, not promotional incentives such as Deliveroo or Uber Eats voucher codes) for a Tournament can be obtained by writing to: Marketing Manager, Taster, 68 Hanbury St, London, E1 5JL and quoting the name of the Tournament.
5. Unclaimed Prizes
- 5.1 All prizes must be claimed in writing (including by email) within twenty-one (21) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prizewinners or not to award them at all and we shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another Tournament or sent to charity.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prizewinners or not to award them at all.
6. Publicity And Personal Information
- 6.1 All entrants may have their details removed from our database by contacting us. If details are removed prior to the conclusion of the Tournament and/or award of prize(s), entrants will however forfeit their right to claim any prizes or promotional incentives.
- 6.2 It is a condition of your entry to our Tournaments that we have the right to publicise to the public the ‘nicknames’ and Countries of entrants to our Tournaments and otherwise to process your personal information for the running of the Tournaments and matters incidental to the Tournament.
- 6.3 All prizewinners may be required by us to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s). In this regard, you agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of entering the Tournament that you wish to retain your anonymity.
- 6.4 No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry in any Tournament or any publicity relating to the Tournament.
- 6.5 By entering the Tournament entrants warrant and undertake that the information submitted is true, accurate and complete.
- 7.1 By entering our Tournament all entrants:
- (a) assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry and their publicity materials in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future;
- (b) agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry and the publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against Taster, its assigns, licensees and successors in title;
- (c) undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting entrants’ warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same;
- (d) confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the same.
- 7.2 For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Tournament and the format rights for the Tournament are our sole property and we may exploit the same our absolute discretion.
- 8.1 If any prizewinner is a child or young person (i.e. under the age of 18) we may require that the terms and conditions applicable to the Tournament be signed by the prizewinner’s parent or legal guardian before the prize is awarded. Any such prize may at our discretion be awarded to the prizewinner’s parent or legal guardian.
- 8.2 Where entrants or prizewinners are required by us to sign a release or other document before participating in a Tournament and/or redeeming a prize and the entrant and/or prizewinner is under the age of 18 years, such document must be signed by that person’s parent or legal guardian prior to their participation in the Tournament and/or the prize being awarded.
9. Technical And Other Matters
- 9.1 If for any reason any Tournament is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Tournament, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
10. Termination Of Competition
- We may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Tournament at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. We will not award the prize if the Tournament is terminated.
11. Decisions Final
- 11.1 All our decisions relating to the Tournament and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- 11.2 Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us.
12. Failure To Enforce Terms And Conditions
- A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prizewinner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
13. Exclusion Of Liability
- 13.1 Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- 13.2 To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prizewinner in connection with or arising out of any Tournament howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities.
- 13.3 By entering the Tournament, the entrant indemnifies us against any and all actions, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by us in consequence of any breach or alleged breach, non-performance or non-observation by the entrant of any agreement, conditions, obligation or warranty on the part of the entrant herein.
- 13.4 In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
14. Uber Eats Terms (UK only)
- 14.1 £3 off offer available until 11.55pm on 30 June 2020 for one (1) order from Taster made via the Uber Eats app in the UK (check the Uber Eats app for availability of deliveries and restaurants). To be eligible for the promotion, apply the promotion code in the Uber Eats app at the checkout before completing your order. Delivery fee applies. Code can be redeemed for a maximum of 1 user on a first come, first serve basis. [Read more.] (t.uber.com/EATST&Cs).